PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THE PACKAGE BEFORE CONTACTING US
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE PROCESSING YOUR REFUND IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT US FIRST
1. Trial your MissPeachy IPL hair remover for at least 70 days from the date of delivery but for no more than 90 days before the free return window closes.
2. To claim your money back, you have to complete at least 6 treatments, with treatments being no more than 1 week apart, and take a photo of the area(s) you are treating before each session.
3. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your 6 photos to us if there are no noticeable results in hair reduction.
4. Once approved, you can return the product (in its original packaging) via a trackable mail service 100 days from the date of delivery to the address provided by our customer care representative.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Real postage costs for the sending and return of the product are the full responsibility of the Claimant and will not be refunded.
6. Once we receive your return, we will process it and issue a refund for the full purchase price (less the cost of shipping) to your original form of payment. Refunds are generally processed within 5-7 business days from the day we receive your package.
If your product is defective and you require a replacement, we offer a one-year warranty:
1. Take a clear video of the defect.
2. Email email@example.com with a description of the defect and your video attached.
3. Once approved, you can return the product (in its original packaging) via a trackable mail service 100 days from the date of delivery to the address provided by our customer care representative.
4. A replacement of your product will be processed once we have received the defective one.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the device or accessories is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can take care of the issue and make it right.
We may not provide a warranty or return or exchange service for the following circumstances:
· Any damage caused by improper use or non-standard operation is not covered by the warranty.
· Damage to products due to force of nature such as ﬁres, earthquakes, ﬂoods, rainstorms or other unpredictable circumstances.
· Damage caused by your own disassembly and improper storage (such as sunlight exposure, liquid inﬁltration, etc).
· Damage caused by the use of the instrument in unaccommodated operating environments, including but not limited to over workloads.
· Other damage caused by abnormal circumstances that cannot be controlled.